Friday, June 3, 2011

Please help meh i'm gonna cry if i don't fix this! Itunes+Ipod problem!!!!!!!?

Ok, I think I know what happened. When you updated to the new OS, it basically wiped your iPod. That's why I have been putting off upgrading because I need to back up all of my songs and stuff first. Do you have a backup on iTunes, CDs, or a flashdrive or something? If not, there is another way to recover all of the purchased apps and songs and other things. Sign in on iTunes on your computer, and go to Store> Check for Available Downloads. This should give you all of your stuff back. If not, contact iTunes because they will help you. Unfortunately, all of music you did not get from iTunes cannot be recovered unless you have them saved elsewhere. I hope I helped you! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment