Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why do do a lot of people, preferably psychologists, want anti-social people to change?

If I made an animation about a serial killer who sliced off men's testacles and then sliced women's breasts off and then jacked off to his work while dark ambient music played in the background, how does that make me messed up? Am I doing that in real life? No I am just REALISTICALLY capturing what a serial killer finds normal. What should I make? A story about a person who who fights off a whole bunch of bad guys then gets the girl of his dreams and then the story ends with everyone with a smile on their face? I stopped showing my videos to my family because I like making disturbing psychotic videos just because I love the psychological aspects of psychos, sociopaths, and schizophrenics. People who are against this, how does this make me not normal? I'm sick and tired of a society that revolves around being the same and involving logical activities but if I wanted a life where I didn't have any relationships or connections with anybody does it make me weird that I'm not getting friends and having a normal connection with society? What if I don't want to? Please don't say something like "It's your life, do it the way you want to and don't listen to everyone else" no, I'm just curious to how you other people psychologists, feel that these types of people have to change. And if you don't think so, speak for the people who do which is the majority, do people like me end up becoming a psychopath or something when we grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment